We are looking for regional Partners to build a local Wedio Community
Do you have an inner entrepreneurial hunger? Are you passionate about great video storytelling and hate to compromise on gear? Are you a damn good salesperson and do you want to be part of a startup growth adventure? Then look no further!
We are currently experiencing traction in Denmark, and are now focusing on scaling into other countries. To help us do so, we want exceptional Wedio Partners, who can take a key role in building the Wedio Community in their local region.
Your Role as Wedio Partner
You will take a key role in the operation in:
- Setting up a local strategy and implementation plan in your region
- Onboarding lenders to the platform
- Helping creators rent the right gear
- Building a local community of creators
- Do ongoing local business development
Skills we value in an applicant:
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Sales competences
- General Business Economics
- At least some basic technical knowledge of film equipment
- At least basic spoken and written English and (your local language) skills
As we are a startup, it’s important that the candidate thinks along the following lines:
- Love great storytelling, and enjoy a well-produced piece of visual content/video
- Thrive in an environment where flexibility and adaptability is of the utmost importance
- Love being a part of a tightly knit team with a flat hierarchy
- Passion about the startup culture and independent
For keeping great stories alive
Wedio is the new European sharing community for filmmakers and photographers. Wedio gives creators the opportunity to access their desired gear and financial flexibility in order to focus on their craft. Wedio provides creators with the essentials in order to share gear safe and smoothly. This implies excellent insurance conditions, thorough user verification, a rating system, an easy suited communication system, a user-friendly platform, and a transparent environment.
We make renting easy. By promoting the listed gear and handling the formalities we encourage conveniency towards our lenders. By gathering the supply of local gear in one marketplace, creators are able to make quick and informed decisions when renting. At the same time, Wedio provides creators with the opportunity to expand their network, and to interact with and help other like-minded artists.
Our mission is to keep great stories alive. We achieve this by offering the tools and services that benefit storytellers so that they can focus on their craft. We believe that visual content plays a crucial role in the future of communication, and thereby we have a vision of becoming the preferred global community for creators.
What Wedio does for you
- Provide exclusive rights to the Market
- Run an always-on digital marketing setup within the targeted cities with a monthly minimum adspend
- Deliver and maintain a well-functioning and market leading online Platform
- Global Partnership deals including global insurance for the members, ID-verification system etc.
- Deliver necessary online and offline marketing materials
- General business development and support
If there is a match, and you successfully build your local business, you will have the opportunity to obtain equity in the company.
Initially, you will enter a 6-month-long provision based trial period. After the trial period, the contract will be negotiable in regards to salary and/or equity.
Interested? Time to apply
As a first step, please fill out our questionnaire for us to get a better understanding of you and your market. From there, you will hear from us.
Please do not hesitate to contact us, if you want to hear more!
Kasper, Daniel and Morten