Are you passionate about working with the newest frontend frameworks? Are you a rising star as a Frontend Developer, and do you want to be a part of a Nordic Scale-up journey within the international Media industry? Then it's you we're looking for right now!
We are currently experiencing extensive traction, and are therefore looking for a Lead Frontend Developer with a passion for both UX and application building, who can take a key role at our growing startup — placed in Aarhus C, Denmark.
You will take a key role in:
- Collaboration with our Product Owner & UX Designer in deciding the general structure and direction for creating scalable marketplace frontend solutions
- Identifying and solving the technical SEO issues as well as supporting the team with technical SEO initiatives
- Improving or re-creating of a development setup that is capable of hosting multiple developers and parallel code releases
- Promoting an environment where younger developers enhance autonomy, communication, accountability, and product quality
You can tick the following:
- Curiosity for always searching new ways of doing things, and best solutions for the day to day problems
- A good sense of UI/UX best practices, and the ability to extrapolate a design based on guidelines rather than a finished design
- Basic knowledge of eCommerce- or Marketplace Technical SEO best practices
- Good communication skills
Maybe you can even tick a couple of the following:
- Solid skills in a JS framework. Preferably Vue or React
- Experience working with frontend in AWS
- Experience in setting up the build environment of the frontend code.
- Experience with server-side rendering of frontend resources
- Skills with HTML and CSS/SCSS or similar
As we are a startup, you should think along these lines:
- Thrive in an environment where flexibility and adaptability is of the utmost importance
- Love being a part of a tightly knit team with a flat hierarchy where you will be a part of decision-making
- Passion about the startup culture and independence where you can have flexible working time and place
- Dream about creating scalable marketplaces for millions of creators
Our current platform is built on the open-source platform of Sharetribe (Ruby / RoR), and we are currently working towards a more scalable solution with Vue.js and serverless architecture in AWS.
Join the fastest-growing European camera-sharing community
Wedio is the fastest-growing European camera-sharing community for Filmmakers and Photographers. We make it up to 50% cheaper to access video equipment on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis — with global insurance. Today we have more than 3,500 members across The Netherlands, Germany, United Kingdom & Denmark.
Our mission is to keep great stories alive. We achieve this by offering the tools and services that benefit creators so that they can focus on their craft. We believe that visual content plays a crucial role in the future of communication, and thereby we have a vision of becoming the preferred global community for creators.
And what about compensation?
You will receive a competitive monthly salary and later have the option to enter our warrant program for key employees.
Alright, You’re in! What’s next?
Send your Application, CV and/or Portfolio to Co-founder & CEO, Daniel, at email@example.com.
We hire as soon as we find the right match to join the team.