We, at Wedio, are fully aware of the seriousness of this current situation regarding Coronavirus (COVID-19). To protect all members, we urge you to follow all instructions and guidelines from national authorities.
Whether you’re lending or renting gear, remember to:
Minimise personal interaction when meeting with your peers.
For both renters and lenders, this includes:
- Coordinate your rentals through telephone calls, our communication system, or by e-mail.
- When meeting, please do not shake hands or have any physical contact.
- As a renter, when collecting or returning equipment please remain outside of the lender's premises.
- Clean gear thoroughly before and at the end of each rental. Follow manufacturer's guidelines about how to clean the gear.
- Let the other person know ahead of time if you have been in any large groups, have travelled recently, or if you feel sick.
- To minimise the physical meetups, please consider using a delivery service such as Wedio Delivery.
We thank you in advance for your understanding and co-operation. If you have any further questions or comments please contact us.
Let's all work together and stay safe!