Are you passionate about working with digital communication? Are you a rising star as content writer, and do you want to be a part of a Nordic Startup journey within the international Media industry? Then it's you we're looking for right now!
We are looking for an intern who has a desire to help create and execute Wedio's communication strategy. We don't expect you to be an expert before you start — but if you have a drive and the needed English written skills, we promise you to become excellent at digital content marketing after this internship. Besides, you are driven by responsibility and find it interesting to work in a young and dynamic environment where there is a short road from idea to action.
You will become part of the marketing department where you will be involved in Wedio's marketing and communication strategy. Your tasks are within;
- data-driven content marketing strategy and execution (Writing marketing communication materials such as Blog Posts, Facebook Ads, UX Writing & more.)
- other relevant disciplines (E-mail marketing, SEO, PR, Social Media Marketing, and Google Ads).
- You study communications, marketing, journalism, or a-like.
- You write fluent English, and you love to play with words.
- Preferably, you are interested in cinematography or photography and know brands like RED, ARRI, and Blackmagic.
- Preferably, you are already familiar with writing towards the search engine (Google).
- You are hungry to learn more about the digital world from some of the best within the industry.
Skills you can expect to achieve
- Make data-based decisions on what content needs to be created.
- Write data-based content, which both meets the intention of the reader but also are compliant with Google and the Search engines.
- Showcase how data-based content can deliver increased revenue for a company.
- Kick-start a career within Content Marketing in 2021.
Wedio is the fastest-growing European camera-sharing community for Filmmakers and Photographers — the Airbnb of professional film gear. We make it 40% cheaper, faster and safe to rent high-end film equipment. In other words, Wedio is making the film industry much more flexible for creators.
Today we have more than 4.000 members across The Netherlands, Germany, United Kingdom & Denmark, and we are about to launch world’s first pro camera subscription.
Our mission is to keep great stories alive. We achieve this by offering the tools and services that benefit you as a creator in order for you to focus on your craft. We believe that visual content plays a crucial role in the future of communication, and thereby we have a vision of becoming the preferred global community for creators.
The internship will be at least five months during autumn 2021, and it will be unpaid. If you find the internship interesting, send us your application.